Ravin Home Resort
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum occupancy for each room and villa type is stated below (Extra person charge is applicable for some rooms that can accommodate)
- Superior Room: Accommodate 2 persons, can add 1 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Mountain View Room: Accommodate 2 persons, can add 1 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Family Room: Accommodate 6 persons,
- Deluxe Garden Villa: Accommodate 2 persons, can add 2 extra person (800 baht / person).
- 3 Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa: Accommodate 6 persons, can add 4 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Island Villa: Accommodate 12 persons, can add 6 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Small Lake View Villa: Accommodate 2 persons, can add 1 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Medium Lake View Villa: Accommodate 2 persons, can add 2 extra person (800 baht / person).
- Large Lake View Villa: Accommodate 4 persons, can add 5 extra person (800 baht / person).
Rules and Regulations
- If you do not stay as defined, the resort is considered that you do not stay at all and you cannot get a refund.
- FOC for 1 child under 9 years old sharing bed with parents (without extra bed or any stuff) Extrabed for child over age of 9 year old , 800 THB extra (include Breakfast) *please note : children over age of 9 year old must add extra bed*
- Our resort does not allowed people, who are not registered guests to stay with you at night (Penalty charge 4,000 THB/person)
- The Resort is not responsible for the safety of any valuable left in the room. If customers forgot a valuable property within the resort or loss of property, the resort will not take any responsibility.
- The Resort offer free parking for our guest but shall not be liable in case of theft, attempted theft or damage of the vehicle (including fittings and accessories), and shall not be held responsible in case of theft or attempted theft of items left inside the vehicle
- Gambling or illegal things is not allowed in the Resort.
- Do not bring the following inside the Resort:
- a) Animals, birds, etc.
- b) Things giving off foul smell
- c) Guns, swords, etc.
- d) Explosives, or articles containing volatile oils that may ignite or catch fire
- e) Any other articles that may pose a threat to the safety of other guests staying in the Hotel
NOTE Our regulations and conditions are subject to change without inform you that in advance
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- After the booking is submitted, the customer cannot cancel the booking in any circumstances.
- You can postpone your check-in date 1 time through notifying us 7 days in advance and the new check-in date must be within 3 months from the previous check-in date. Room rates are subject to change according to the new check-in date.
- In case of no-show 100% of the reservation will be charged